18Февраля
Воскресенье

This news was read users

9-12-2014, 14:18

5 died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Tajikistan

 

Avesta.Tj | 09.12.2014 |Five people from one family died in incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in Simiganj village of Vahdat city Sunday night, Tajikistan’s Interior Ministry said Tuesday.


A 29-year-old Nasiba Majidova and her four children aged 6, 5, 4 and 3 died from carbon monoxide poisoning after they used a charcoal heater to warm their house.


In another incident, occurred Monday in Spitamen district of nothern Tajikistan, Sobir Holmatov, 54, were found poisoned also from carbon monoxide. 

 

 





Рекомендую
Comments